40 years of experience providing state of the art care to Maryland. We maintain a waiting time averaging less than 20 minutes.
We’re excited about our new technology!
- Our Patient Portal allows you online access to your lab tests, as well as appointment scheduling, emailing your doctor, and requesting refills and referrals. To receive access the Portal, drop by and speak with any receptionist at any of our offices during regular office hours.
- Coming Soon: Kiosks! Our easy to use electronic registration assistant will be introduced in the Prince Frederick office in November, allowing you to streamline checking in. This will save you time from now on! You can update your patient information, pay your copay or balance and automatically notify our clinical staff that you have arrived for your appointment. We will have staff on hand there to assist you. Bring your driver’s license and insurance card with you to your appointment and arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for set up.
Our care includes:
- Primary Care Ages 16 and over: our staff includes Male and Female Primary Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants in 3 offices across Calvert County, MD
- Specialty Care, including Allergy, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Geriatric, Heart, Infectious Disease, and Lung specialists
- Same Day Appointments available with your Primary Practitioner during Regular Office Hours Monday – Friday
- Extended Hours for urgent visits: Prince Frederick office remains open as needed Monday – Thursday until 8 p.m.; all 3 offices are open every Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon
- On Call Practitioner available by Phone 24/7
- DOT physicals (click here for details of the exam requirements) are performed by our licensed Providers at any of our offices during regular office hours on weekdays. Call us for an appointment.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances (click here for a list)
Our onsite services include:
- Allergy Skin Testing and Injections. Click here for Injection Hours for each of our 3 offices
- Blood drawing (ordered from our Practitioners only) and Injections (immunizations, B12, medications) are available at all three offices. Click here for Blood Drawing hours for each of our 3 offices
- Dermatologic and Rheumatologic Treatments: Skin Lesion Removal and Steroid Joint/Tendon Injections
- Fingerstick Coumadin Testing with immediate results
- Physicals (General, DOT, School, Sport, FAA, Employment)
- Testing: Treadmill Stress Testing, Vascular Ultrasound, Holter Monitors, EKG’s, Spirometry Lung Testing, Pulse Oximetry, Bone Density Testing, Thyroid Nodule Aspiration
- Sleep Studies: Sleep Specialty consults are available at the Prince Frederick office, and our sleep lab is just across the street. Contact us for a consult or study
- Vaccines: Flu, HPV (Gardisil), Hepatitis A and B, Meningitis, MMR, Pneumonia, and Tetanus
Career Opportunities: we are currently hiring!
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant for Primary Care
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Insurance Billing Certified Coder
- Licensed Sleep Technologist