Healthcare is our mission. Doing it better is our promise.
40 years of experience providing state of the art care to Maryland.
We maintain a waiting time averaging less than 20 minutes.
We’re excited about our new technology!
- Our Patient Portal allows you online access to your lab tests, as well as appointment scheduling, emailing your doctor, and requesting refills and referrals. To receive access the Portal, drop by and speak with any receptionist at any of our offices during regular office hours.
- Kiosks! Our easy to use electronic registration assistants allow you to streamline the check-in process, saving you time from now on! You can update your patient information, pay your copay or balance and automatically notify our clinical staff that you have arrived for your appointment, all from the kiosk. We have staff on hand at the kiosks to assist you through every step of the process. Bring your drivers license and insurance card with you to your appointment and please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Our care includes:
- Primary Care Ages 16 and over: our staff includes Male and Female Primary Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants in 3 offices across Calvert County, MD
- Specialty Care, including Allergy, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Geriatric, Heart, and Infectious Disease specialists
- Same Day Appointments available with your Primary Practitioner during Regular Office Hours Monday – Friday
- An Annual Physical with your Primary Provider: Click here to print out your form; fill it out and bring this to the appointment so your doctor may identify and address any medical issues important to your health.
- Extended Hours for urgent visits: Prince Frederick office remains open as needed Monday – Thursday until 8 p.m.; all 3 offices are open every Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon
- On Call Practitioner available by Phone 24/7
- DOT Physicals (click here for details of the exam requirements) are performed by our licensed Providers at any of our offices during regular office hours on weekdays. Call us for an appointment.
- FAA Physicals (click here for details of the exam requirements) are performed every Monday in Prince Frederick by Dr. Charles Judge. Call us for an appointment.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances (click here for a list)
Our onsite services include:
- Allergy Skin Testing and Injections. Click here for Injection Hours for each of our 3 offices
- Blood drawing (ordered from our Practitioners only) and Injections (immunizations, B12, medications) are available at all three offices. Click here for Blood Drawing hours for each of our 3 offices
- Dermatologic and Rheumatologic Treatments: Skin Lesion Removal and Steroid Joint/Tendon Injections
- Fingerstick Coumadin Testing with immediate results
- Physicals (General, DOT, School, Sport, FAA, Employment)
- Testing: Treadmill Stress Testing, Vascular Ultrasound, Holter Monitors, EKG’s, Spirometry Lung Testing, Pulse Oximetry, Bone Density Testing, Thyroid Nodule Aspiration.
- Colonoscopy or Upper Endoscopy: Either of our Gastroenterologists will see you in timely fashion; both perform any needed procedures downstairs from our Prince Frederick office. Click the 2 links below if you need the instructions for your already planned Colonoscopy: 1. Preparation for the Procedure and 2. Laxative Instructions
- Sleep Studies: Sleep Specialty consults are available at the Prince Frederick office, and our sleep lab is just across the street. Contact us for a consult or study
- Vaccines: Flu, HPV (Gardisil), Hepatitis A and B, Meningitis, MMR, Pneumonia, and Tetanus
Career Opportunities: we are currently hiring!