We have over 40 years of experience providing state of the art care to Maryland, and maintain a waiting time averaging less than 20 minutes.
Our care includes:
- Primary Care Ages 12 and over: our staff includes Male and Female Primary Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants in 3 offices across Calvert County, MD
- Specialty Care, including Allergy, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Geriatric, Heart, Infectious Disease, and Lung specialists
- Same Day Appointments available with your Primary Practitioner during Regular Office Hours Monday – Friday
- Extended Hours for urgent visits: Prince Frederick office remains open as needed Monday – Thursday until 8 p.m.; Prince Frederick and Dunkirk are open every Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon
- On Call Practitioner available by Phone 24/7
- Our new Patient Portal, launching in May 2013, allowing you to access your most recent visit test results online. In order to access the Portal, you need to come to our Prince Frederick office during regular office hours for a token. This assigned password cannot be provided to you over the phone.
Our onsite services include:
- Allergy Skin Testing and Injections. Click here for Injection Hours
- Blood drawing (ordered from our Practitioners only) and Injections (immunizations, B12, medications) are available at all three offices without appointment. Click here for available hours
- Dermatologic and Rheumatologic Treatments: Skin Lesion Removal and Steroid Joint/Tendon Injections
- Fingerstick Coumadin Testing with immediate results
- Physicals (General, DOT, School, Sport, FAA, Employment)
- Testing: Treadmill Stress Testing, Vascular Ultrasound, Holter Monitors, EKG’s, Spirometry Lung Testing, Pulse Oximetry, Bone Density Testing, Thyroid Nodule Aspiration
- Vaccines: Flu, HPV (Gardisil), Hepatitis A and B, Meningitis, MMR, Pneumonia, and Tetanus