Our mission is to provide you with the best possible health care. We are dedicated to providing highest quality, compassionate, accessible, and affordable care to adults and adolescents in our community.
Our practice design assists us in that mission:
Providing You with Access to Your Health Information
- We have a Patient Portal, a secure online means to review test results ordered during your most recent office visit, as well as access to appointment scheduling, e-mail to your doctor, refill and referral requests. In order to access this Portal, you will need to come to one of our three offices once to receive a token (password). No tokens can be provided over the phone. Please walk into an office during regular business hours, or you may call us for further details on receiving your token.
- Our office staff will help you to obtain your prior or recent records from a hospital, medical clinic, or radiologic center anywhere in the United States.
- Our state of the art electronic medical record system allows us to provide you with care summaries on the day of your visit.
- We participate in CRISP (Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients), a Maryland program to provide your primary physician in our group visit records of your inpatient care from most of the hospitals across the state.
Earning and Maintaining our Designation as Your Medical Home
- The medical home is a model for your primary care that is patient-centered, comprehensive, team-based, coordinated, accessible, and focused on quality and safety in patient health care. It emphasizes making your primary Provider the central provider of your health care needs, allowing better and more cost conscious care due to their thorough knowledge of your health history.
- All 3 of our offices achieved highest recognition (level 3) as a Medical Home by the U.S. National Committee for Quality Assurance for providing the best evidenced based care.
- As a Medical Home, we currently are giving special attention to the care and cure of 3 health conditions common in our patients; smoking, diabetes, and hypertension.
- We maintain on staff for you 2 Care Management nurses trained in outpatient care of chronic disease conditions. They work with your primary to assist you with getting health advice at home to help you and your primary keep you well enough to avoid needing ER or hospital care.
- Click on these websites below for information that will assist you in self-management of these chronic diseases:
- Smoking Cessation
- Calvert Health Department’s Smoking Cessation Program
- Click here for more detail on our Patient Centered Medical Home
Providing You with High Quality Care
- We hire and maintain a professional staff of only board certified physicians.
- Our care providers are composed of both male and female physicians as well as nurse practitioners that attended leading national universities and affiliated medical centers.
- The professional staff conducts an educational program to keep abreast of the latest advances in healthcare. Conferences, in-house presentations, and literature reviews enhance our knowledge and skills.
- Care provided to our patients is regularly monitored through on going quality assurance and improvement programs.
- Patient surveys indicate our providers and staff well exceed national averages for medical care and service.
(20K PDF file. Need the free reader?)