Interested in joining us? Located in southern Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay, Calvert county is a family centered community with excellent schools close to Washington, Baltimore and Annapolis.
The Calvert Internal Medicine Group is a 23 provider, physician-owned, forward-looking multi-specialty group consisting of Internists, Internal Medicine Specialists, and Mid Levels. Every Practitioner is Board Certified. All 3 of our offices are located in Calvert county, have level 3 NCQA PCMH recognition, and use a fully active EHR. We participate in Meaningful Use and Maryland’s Patient Centered Medical Home.
Our current openings include:
1. Internist: Looking to work in Primary Care in Maryland? We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician (no hospital duties required) to join us. Competitive salary with productivity bonus, early partnership option, generous benefit plan, and moving allowance. Unable to support H1 or J1 visas. Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cardiologist: Non-invasive Cardiology - Nuclear, ECHO, TEE preferred, Cath and EP welcomed. Forward CV to email@example.com
3. Nurse Practitioner: We are seeking a certified full-time NP with at least three years internal medicine experience to join us. Competetive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and production bonus. Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Medical Insurance Billing-Certified Coder: We are seeking a certified coder and charge poster for our Prince Frederick Office. Current AAPC-certification required. Ideal candidate will have minimum of 3 years experience and detailed knowledge health insurance and patient billing. Will be responsible for coding and posting cardiology, gastroenterology, hospital visits, nursing home visits and lab services and responsible for some insurance follow-up. Must have superior organizational and communication skills. NextGen experience preferred by not required. Respond with resume to Fax: 410-414-6552 or Email: email@example.com
5. Sleep Technologist: We are seeking a licensed Polysomnographic Technologist for out Sleep Disorders Center in Prince Frederick. Required Experience: Applicants must be BRPT certified for Maryland, PSG licensed and certified in CPR. Job requirements: Will work under the direction of the Medical Director with direct supervision by the Sleep Lab Supervisor. Must be able to perform Night PSG study, CPAP titration, BIPAP, and ASV when required.Will be required to calibrate and troubleshoot monitoring devices. Candidates should send resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org