Interested in joining us? We are located in Southern Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay. Calvert County is close to Washington, Baltimore, and Annapolis. The public schools are ranked among the best in the country, making this family-centered area a great place to raise children.
Calvert Internal Medicine Group is a provider-owned multi-specialty group practice employing Internal Medicine Primary MD’s, Internal Medicine Subspecialty MD’s, NP’s, and PA’s. Every Practitioner is Board Certified/Board Eligible. All 3 of our offices are located in Calvert County. We are a Patient Centered Medical Home, NCQA-PCMH Level III recognized, and participate in Meaningful Use with a fully integrated EMR. CIMG providers boast a 95% patient satisfaction rating. If you are looking to practice comprehensive, patient-centered care in a collaborative environment within a vibrant community, Calvert Internal Medicine Group (CIMG) is the place for you!
Our Current Career Opportunities
Clinical Floor Supervisor
CIMG is seeking a Clinical Floor Supervisor to work in our Prince Frederick Office.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate, and direct the delivery of clinical services at our Prince Frederick multi-specialty clinic.
- Assure that patient, provider and staff needs are proactively anticipated, adequately planned for and appropriately met on a daily basis.
- Create a clinical workplace which encourages and facilitates employee engagement and emphasizes excellent customer service.
- Evaluate work flows to assure efficient and reliable best practices and outcomes.
- Facilitate a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Assure that providers and staff are operating at their highest level of certification.
- Oversee the hiring, on-boarding and training of new clinical staff and the re-training and education of existing staff.
- Establish annual clinical goals consistent with corporate initiatives.
- Take the lead in the development and implementation of new programs.
- Resolve issues impacting the delivery of patient services.
- Consistently solicit provider feedback to identify areas needing process improvement and change.
- Play a leading role in the roll-out of a new EHR (fall 2018).
- Oversee clinical staff development and performance improvement initiatives.
- RN/LPN preferred
- Prior supervisory outpatient clinic experience required
- History of proven leadership and team building accomplishments
- Proficiency with electronic medical records
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to receive and act upon constructive criticism
- Must be detail-oriented, analytically focused and display a high level of confidence
- Must have organizational agility
To be considered, please email us your resume or fax it to (410) 535-5761.
Ambulatory Surgical Center
Please fax your resume to (410) 414-6179 ATTN: Dr. Rhodes or personally deliver to our GI Suite located at 985 Prince Frederick Blvd., Suite 105, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. All resumes are due by April 6th, 2018.