1. Please attempt to arrive at the exact time of your drive up appointment- masked.
2. Kindly pull into the designated parking spot with flashers on.
3. Hold your license up to the closed window when the provider approaches your car.
4. Once confirmed roll the window down- pull your mask down past your nostrils still covering your mouth. Do not attempt to talk during the procedure. Your head will be tilted back to lightly touch the headrest of the seat. Keep looking directly ahead.
5. Once the test is performed you will receive a thumbs up sign.
6. Kindly exit the parking space so that the next patient can be accommodated.
7. Continue to remain self quarantined your provider will contact you with your results in the next 48-72 hours.
8. If your surgery is rescheduled or you are hospitalized for any reason and you are unable to make the drive up test- please attempt to let us know.
* If you were instructed to move to the passenger side, please do so when safe.
* If you WERE NOT instructed to move to the passenger side, please remain in the driver seat.